Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tootin' my own horn!!


At the beginning of July, I decided it was time to take the plunge on getting a healthier lifestyle. So I started the Healthy Challenge. It has been over the 6 weeks, that I committed too. However, I have tried to continue to incorporate it into my daily life. First of all, I am so NOT perfect about the rules. Second, I didn't follow it 100%. Third, Despite my short comings, I have made a conscious effort. Fourth, it's still a work in progress and I have a lot further to go. BUT-- after talking with some people through the past week or so I thought...hmmm maybe I should weigh in (I don't like the numbers) so I did, and then I thought...hmmm maybe I should measure myself.


Moment of truth...


I have lost a total of 16lbs., and 15 inches all together. (That's 15 inches total, measuring from all over different areas of my body...with my Thighs being the winner at a whopping' 3 inches smaller.)
So-- I am still continuing on my journey with trying to loose all the weight I want too. I am so proud of myself though. I pray, I can continue to keep going, and keep following the rules. So I can meet my goal. This is so much harder then I ever thought it would be!! Especially with all these dang holidays coming up.
I have noticed I cannot eat as much anymore. My desire for sugar, and coke isn't as bad--most days. When I do have sugar, I feel icky (maybe that's the guilt). I have more energy when I work out.


1 comment:

behoxer said...

Celeste, that is way awesome!!! That's so cool that you feel better too. I've been trying to do similar things. You are my inspiration to keep going!