One of my friends did a post like this, and I thought it was a neat idea. It’s been 2 years since I started my blogging journey!! I have loved every minute of sharing our lives with all of you, getting to know all of you better, and getting to read your comments. It has been a great place for me to journal and let my creativity flow. I am so glad my friend, Shannon, talked me into doing this.
I remember my first attempt. I sat at the computer for probably 6 hours strait. I had to get my blog page perfect. (I am a bit of a perfectionist at times.) My first blog post was “It's a Girl!” It was only then I realized you couldn’t change orders of your posts, because I really wanted my first post to be this," The World of Blogging...”. (If there is a possible way to change post orders, please share!!)
My favorite post of all time would have to be this one, “100 Random Things About Me”. I loved doing that!! I think one day I will try another 100!
The post that the most people commented on (not including myself), is this one, “Baby K Dance”. By the way, I really do love it when people comment. I know that is silly, but it’s fun to read what others have to say!!
When I started blogging I only had 1 friend on my friends and family list. Now I have around 48 friends/family members. I love reading your blogs!! I am very thankful that you read ours too!

5 comments:
I love reading your blog and keeping up with your family!
You can change the order of posts by changing the date/time of the post. Go to "Post Options" at the bottom of the post, then click on the "Scheduled At" button under the "Post date and time" and then just change to whatever date and time you want it to say. I do this all the time because I like to keep things in relative order but I'm always behind!!
I love blogging and I'm glad we can keep in touch this way! Your better with all the pictures and cute things though. I only know how to do basic things... and post date! :)
Sweet! I had no idea!! :) Thank you for reading! I am glad we keep in touch this way too!
I love this post! What a fun idea. I also enjoyed going back and reading 100 random things about you. Why don't they have a degree in party planning? Who dropped the ball on that one?
I was going to tell you how to change the date, but Susan beat me to it. :) I do it all the time to keep things in order even when I fall behind.
It's been fun getting to know your family better through your blog. Here's to many more years of blogging!
Thanks for the little incentive to start blogging again. I loved this post.
THanks Susan and Malinda. I've always wondered how to change the date.
Post a Comment