Day #11: A Picture of Something You Hate!
This picture is just a symbolization of how my closets and cupboards look. And I hate. HATE. when they get left open. I think it's a little bit of OCD I have. It makes me crazy. I think I like them shut, because then I don't have to see the mess. Therefore the mess does not exist. :)
This picture is just a symbolization of how my closets and cupboards look. And I hate. HATE. when they get left open. I think it's a little bit of OCD I have. It makes me crazy. I think I like them shut, because then I don't have to see the mess. Therefore the mess does not exist. :)

1 comment:
Oh my gosh, I am the EXACT same way!! I hate when cabinets are left open!! I'm pretty sure Brian is trying to drive me crazy sometimes because I'll walk into the kitchen and it seems like EVERY cabinet is open! It's like that scene in Sixth Sense - truly a horror!! :)
Post a Comment