Um, here we go again. I have really been slacking in the blogging department. I was supposed to finish this yesterday—but it didn’t happen.
Day #23: A Picture of Your Favorite Book.
This would have to be an all time favorite. I really need to read it again.
Day #24: A Picture of Something You Wish You Could Change.
Well that would have to be the amount of money I had in my bank account!! :)
Day #25: A Picture Of Your Day.
My day starts with getting ready, taking care of kids, going to work, taking care of kids, coming home, taking care of kids, doing housework, while taking care of kids, and if I am lucky relaxing.
Day #26: A Picture of Something That Means A Lot to You.
This ring belonged to my Grandma. When she died my Mom gave it to me. It was my 20th birthday gift. I love it because it reminds me of my Grandma. It also reminds me of when I was a little girl and I would dress up in her jewelry.
Day #27: A Picture of You and A Family Member.
I couldn’t pick just one family member. This picture has several. My Dad, Step Mom, Husband, Brothers, Mom, Aunt, Uncle, and myself. We were at the temple together. It was a nice time to see David prepare for his mission.
Day#28: A Picture of Something You Are Afraid Of.
Normally I would say that I am afraid of the Unknown. Which is true—I hate not knowing. That was kind of hard to take a picture of and the internet pictures were freaky. So I picked the next thing: one of my biggest fears is that Clint will give up on school and will never graduate. I think it also scares me that I will never be able to finish my degree. It’s for sure something I plan to do, just when I will have time is the fear. Maybe I should just quit being wishy-washy and just do it already!
Day#29: A Picture of Something That Always Makes Me Smile.
Pictures of my kids. They always make me smile. Always.
Day #30: A Picture of Someone You Miss.
My Grandparents. I miss them so much. I wish they were still here with us. They both died of cancer and it was very hard to see them go. I have complete faith that I will see them again one day. Laugh with them and talk with them.

No comments:
Post a Comment