Saturday, March 5, 2011

○Thirty Day Picture Challenge○

Day #12: A Picture of Something You Love. I love interior design. I can't even tell you when this obsession started. I believe it was at a young age. I would sit in my classroom, friend's rooms, other peoples homes, etc... and I would re-arrange them in my head. I would think of things, random things, of how to make that space better. Maybe if I wouldn't have done it in school--my grades would have been better. Then my senior year I was able to take concurrent enrollment interior design classes and knew then it would be one of my greatest hobbies in life. I do not by any means think I have a beautiful home, but have enjoyed the challenge of making things functional and creative with 4 kids, a husband, 2 brothers, and myself. I think if we weren't on a budget I would go "HOG WILD". One thing I have loved about living in my Grandma's house is watching it go from "their" style to "mine". I think she would have loved it, too. I also love to go to Lowe's/ Home Depot-- I go to the back and look at the cupboards, tiles, paint ides, appliances, and idea books. I just love it!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm pretty terrible at interior design--I'm not creative enough--but I'm pretty sure I could spend a FORTUNE in Home Depot/Lowes and places like Hobby Lobby/Michaels/AC Moore because they give me ideas to copy. I've never seen your home but I'm sure it's lovely! I could use your help at my house!