...House Hunting that is!
(And other news...)
I had forgotten how stressful this process was! I just need to vent so I am putting it here. I feel like Clint and I can't agree on anything when it comes to what we are looking for. Older vs. New, Fixer Upper vs. Time, Less Home vs. More Money, Schools vs. Schools!!! I am about ready to throw in the towel and wait for someone to make me leave this house. We have now seen close to 10 homes and I just can't decide. We found one this weekend that Clint really loves. I will admit for the lot size alone it's worth it. I feel like the house is lacking though. The kitchen was recently remodeled, but they didn't do a great job. Will this be the house for us?! I was comfortable just staying in my Dad's house until Clint finished school. Our rent was cheap, our wards been great, and I love our boys' school! Decisions, Decisions.
In other news...Clint was in the home stretch of school. Only needing 5 more classes. I was so excited-- then they hit us with a bomb! They wont let him minor and major in psychology anymore. (Which they have let others do in the past) So he has to take more classes now! Ugh, so annoying. The dept. head did say they would try to work with Clint. I can't wait!! I know we still have lots of school left. I just can't wait until he is done!
Our 10 year anniversary is coming up in June. I wasn't going to be here for it, but it looks like I will be now. Since I have the time off from work-- I want to do something fun!! I deserve it after being married to Clint for 10 years *laughing*. Does anyone have any fun suggestions or ideas??

1 comment:
good luck with the house hunting. it will be out there and you will totally know when you find "the one." just listen to your heart and pray lots and lots. so sorry about the schooling. i keep telling jared that he has to find a minor. he keeps telling me that he is fine. hopefully having two associates degrees will help out with that area. congratulations on the ten years. you really should go somewhere and celebrate tons. you deserve it!!
Post a Comment