Monday, May 16, 2011

Mini Golf, Ducks, and Rats

Friday nights just aren't what they used to be. I remember being in High School and getting dressed up to go hang out with friends or go on dates. Now I spend them with my children. I love it though! Clint had to work--so we decided to go use our season passes. (Sorry--I think we will have lots of posts about Toad's in the future.) I told the boys we could play Mini Golf this time. We had fun. I will admit I was the Mother "yelling" at her children. I can honestly say, I will not be taking them to play when I am alone, any time soon!
After we grabbed a $5 pizza and went over to the Duck Pond. The kids were entertained by feeding their pizza to the ducks and seagulls.
Then they found something even better...a RAT! I didn't realize we had rats at the duck pond. I guess we do!
And they swim!

2 comments:

Susan said...

That's just gross. Rats gross me out!... I find it hard to take two anywhere by myself; I'm impressed that you even attempt with four, and six sometimes. You are an amazing momma!

behoxer said...

Ewwww, is that really a swimming rat??? I agree with Susan - you are an amazing mom! Good luck with the house hunt. Y'know, there is one for sale right up the hill - closer to me! You'd be in the same stake. Think it over! ;)