Addy hasn't been feeling well since Sunday evening. I called in to work Monday, because she had come down with a fever of 101.3. We spent Monday resting and trying to take it easy. She seemed to be her happy self--just with a fever and congestion. By Monday night her fever was back and she spent the night coughing. I text Clint and asked him to give her a blessing when he got home. He said it was the sweetest thing ever. She woke up in the middle and listened to Clint quietly. Then when he had finished she sat up and said, "Thank you, Daddy. I love you so much." Awe, now if that doesn't melt your heart! This morning I got up and was praying that she was doing better. When I woke her however I could tell she wasn't. I ended up having to call into work again, which was fine with me. I just hate the guilt trip I get because I have a sick child. Biggest down fall of my job. I told my boss I would take her to instacare first thing. So after we dropped Preston off to school we went strait over. We checked in at about 7:50 something. Then they spent 2 hours performing tests. So, a Flu, Strep, RSV, Urine Tests and chest x-rays later, they concluded that she has Pneumonia. I am grateful we know whats wrong, but I am still really worried about her. I have to keep a close eye on her temperature and breathing. If it gets worse she has to be admitted to the hospital. We also have to have a follow up appointment tomorrow. If her temperature hasn't gone down he will have to do blood work. She is on an antibiotic and resting. Please keep this little girl in your prayers! 


2 comments:
Poor little girl. I will definitely say prayers for her. Get better soon!
So sad. Rob also has pneumonia! Weird, because he hasn't been at church for weeks, so they couldn't have passed it too each other (plus it's not really passable (well kind of, the doctor just said something like that). Anyway, here's hoping for quick recoveries!
Post a Comment