
If you see the 'For Sale' sign and wonder what's going on--I will fill you in here. My Dad has decided to sell his house. Which means...we have to move. We were told we couldn't buy the house, because of the way it's being sold. Then we were told we could, but there are extra hoops to jump through. As of right now it looks like we will be moving. We can stay here until the home sells, obviously. Which I wont lie--it can take it's time and I won't mind. I feel so lost right now. Not knowing where to go, what's best for our budget, changing schools. It's very stressful. I just hope we can figure it all out before school starts in August!
4 comments:
I'm sorry Celeste that you feel a little lost however sometimes change is good not easy but good. Let me know if you need anything. :)
i am so sorry to see you have to move. i am sure it is hard to have to see that part of your life change, especially since it was your grandparent's home. please let me know if you need anything.
Thanks girls. I will let you know if we do. I am excited for whatever life has in store, just getting there can be stressful! ;)
I'm not as upbeat as Claudy. I hate change! I'm not good at it. Hopefully things will fall into place for you guys and you can find a place that will be great for your family.
Post a Comment