Monday, March 23, 2009
15 weeks to go!!
We saw the Ultrasound specialist today. We got a thorough check of Kailton. Her kidney's and heart look great. We got a clear shot of her aortic valve and all 4 chambers of the heart. She said her fluids were excellent. Right now Kaitlon weighs 1.5 lbs. Her legs are long. (well they look long) I think she is going to be a dancer!! She is measuring right on. She said July 10Th looks right. We'll see...maybe I will deliver one baby on it's due date. She did not like the ultrasound wand...every time she rolled over her legs she would kick at her.
She has squished herself up. She is head down, basically folded in half!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so amazed by how clear ultrasounds are these days. My oldest looked like an unclear gummy bear in all of his ultrasound pictures.
Congratulations!!!!!!! She looks like she will be as beautiful as her big sister!
Post a Comment