Friday, May 29, 2009

18 months!

Today we took Addy in for her 18 month check. I can't believe she is 18 months old. She is in the 3rd percentile on weight, and the 5Th percentile on height. They are a little nervous about her height, but I think she is fine. She is staying on her own growing curve so that's all that matters. They suggest we keep her on 1 pediasure per day for weight gain. She weighs almost 18lbs. now. Developmentally she meets all the requirements for her age group. She has developed quite the personality too! She can say lot's of words now, her favorite is "NO" or "Mine". Just the other day she pointed her finger at my face and told me "NO!". She is my only child who has knowingly told me when she is stinky or pee pee. I would jump on that for potty training sake, but with the new baby coming there is no point. She can find her eyes, ears, nose, and mouth. She can also sing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star. It is very cute too!! She loves to be independent, play with her babies, follow the big kids around, and help mommy! She also loves to throw tantrums! ☺ On Sunday she will go to Nursery!! I am just so thankful for her, she has truly been an added blessing to our family!

No comments: