Thursday, May 21, 2009

♥Baby Belly♥

Let me say first of all...I am not one to go showing off my baby bump. I try to cover the damage that my lovely 4 children have created for my body! On the other hand, I have seen these maternity photos, and have always wanted to have some taken. The reasons being they're pretty cute, then I have some sort of memorabilia to remember my protruding navel in the years to come. Then if no other reason, it gives me great inspiration to loose weight after! So I will warn you all now...they're are some bare tummy ones...and they could be scary... so proceed with caution! Well, with that said, I want to thank Nila for taking these for me. She has a very nice camera, and did this for us for free. Plus, I wasn't really comfortable going to a studio just to let anyone take pictures of my belly. So we set up our own. Also, I need to thank Clint, who didn't really want to be involved in this. I appreciate him dealing with my crazy pregnancy wants. So without further ado....here are my favorites! "Baby Girl"
"We loved you before you were born."
"All because two people fell in love."
"Daddy, I can't wait to see you!"
"There is no friendship, no love, like that of a mother for her child."
"Don't open until July"
"Sent from Heaven"
"Waiting for Sister!"
"A painting for Kaitlon."
"Sisters from the start, friends from the heart."
"A kiss for baby"










No comments: