Thursday, May 21, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation




Well, today we hit a milestone. Our first born has graduated from Kindergarten. (SOB!!!) I just can't believe how the time has flown. Preston has learned so much through out the year. He has enjoyed field trips, class parties, learning sight words, beginning reading, and so much more!! He is looking forward to First Grade, but not until summer vacation is over. He will also attend a new Elementary School next year due to boundary changes. So that has been bittersweet! We are so thankful to his kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Heaton. She has been a wonderful teacher, and we couldn't have survived kindergarten without her! I hope you enjoy our pictures, it was
very hard to get good, clear shots. I got there early and still could only find a seat in the back. I guess that happens when you have over 100 kindergartners and all their families there! I will try and post a video of him later (I need Clint's help--I don't know how to work the video camera!)

Preston's Thoughts on Kindergarten:

My Favorite thing about kindergarten was playing trains.

I learned about animals in kindergarten.

My favorite subject was reading.

I did not like singing at kindergarten!

My best friend was Rigby!

My favorite Field Trip was to the Nature Center.

My favorite party was the Christmas Party.

I liked that Mrs. Heaton was a good teacher.

Next year, I hope I can learn more math!

No comments: