We saw the doctor again today. We had another check-up! Kaitlon is looking wonderful. She measured 32 weeks, and had a strong heartbeat. The doctor thinks she will weigh 6-6 1/2 lbs. at delivery. That would make her my biggest baby. We will see!! She has TURNED!!! She is head down, and as long as she doesn't turn back, it increases my chance of being able to deliver her without a c-section. She was really cute today, she kept covering her head, and we even got to see her yawn. She has a very cute little tongue. I wish I could get this computer to let me upload the ultrasounds! In the picture above she has her fist in her face...she's ready to box! Clint did try to throw in the fact that we would really like to have her at the end of June. The doctor said we will play it by ear, and see how things progress. He usually lets us though. :) So we go back on June 4Th for another check...I will let you know how it goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment