Thursday, May 28, 2009
○ mini golf ○
We had a great time a Toad's Family Fun Center, here in Harrisville, today! We did a family package, which included mini golf & arcade games.
Our game of mini golf was very interesting. If you want to teach yourself patience, I suggest going mini golfing, with 3 small children. I believe it took us 45 minutes to get through 3 holes, and at least 2 other parties past us.
After, a couple practice times, Preston got pretty good. It still took him a few times to get it in the hole, but he is getting better.
Clint tried, tried, and tried to help Tyson. Unfortunately, he just wasn't that into it. The rocks were more fun to him. He did love having a green ball though! I think we only lost it in the water once, and Clint fished it out. After we got to some of the better holes, he had more fun!
Addy just loved the balls. It was like watching a cute little puppy play fetch. It was pretty funny! ☺
Clint and I tried to play for real. Although, it wasn't working that well. I think the holes we did keep score on we came in pretty close! I had a disadvantage though. It's very hard to putt when you have a large baby in your belly. Clint had to pick up, and put my ball down for me. This bending thing is getting hard!!
I did have the best putt of the night. I was trying to hit the ball a little bit harder to aim for the hole. I didn't realize Addy had gotten in the way. So as I hit the ball it rolled right up her back, and bounced off her head, and landed in the rocks. So what are the odds of that? So the above picture is me laughing hysterically. I am sure it is one of those "You had to be there moments", but it was really funny! Of course Clint was snapping pictures of me about to go into labor due to laughter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your mini-golf adventure looks like a lot of fun! I think it would have been hilarious to see you putt the ball up Addy's back :)
Post a Comment