Tuesday, May 26, 2009

For Preston...

Preston has such a creative mind. He very often turns anything, and everything into something cool or fun! Today it was the couch cushions. He turned them into a "tipsy tower". Where he climbed up, then tumbled to the ground! As you can see, his little sister was right there following his every footstep. I truly am surprised she did not break her neck. There is no stopping her either. If she sets her mind to it, she's gonna do it! Now normally I do not allow my children to do this to the furniture, but I could care less about that couch, and it was really funny to watch Addy! Tyson was in the shower or I am sure he would have been right there too!! Preston had to make sure I took pictures and put them on the blog. So this post is for him! ☺








No comments: