Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Very Proud Big Sister!

Since we brought Kaitlon home from the hospital it has been a roller coaster of emotions for Addy. I was anticipating this, but it's never fun to deal with. Today, Addy has been very helpful. She keeps coming in, holding out her arms, and saying "me-me." (Meaning she wants a turn to hold Kaitlon.) She loves patting her back, giving her kisses, and helping me change her. She also loves to sing and rock the baby. I have tried to keep a "normal" routine for all of the kids. Although, that is easier said then done. Today seemed to be a bit more smooth then the past few. I have also found that if Addy's baby doll does what Kaitlon does it is very helpful to the situation. Addy calls Kaitlon "Kate" or "Baby". If I ask her "Where is Kaitlon?" she points to my tummy. I find that very funny. I trained her that Kaitlon is in my tummy, now I have to re-train her that she is out. Here are some cute big sister pictures:

Don't think I forgot the boys though. They are doing wonderful, they miss school, and very much want to go back. They love having a New Sister. Preston has been so helpful to me. He gets me everything, and anything I need (mostly without any argument). Tyson, is so sweet. He is always putting on hand sanitizer so he can touch the baby. He probably has the cleanest hands in the world. He loves singing to Kaitlon. He is always singing "I Hope They Call me on a Mission" to her. It so very sweet. ♥


1 comment:

Lauren in GA said...

CONGRATULATIONS, CELESTE!!!! She is so beautiful!!!

I enjoyed reading all about your labor and delivery...that is so great that you had the VBAC. ☺