Monday, August 10, 2009

Clint's New Job

Well, last week after Clint returned home from his river trip, he was offered a new job. After, careful consideration, and prayer, he has accepted their offer. He will be working as a counselor at a boys ranch in Nevada. Clint has been going to school studying psychology. He is excited, and thrilled to have this opportunity. It's been a hard decision for us. It will also make "our normal life routine" a little crazy! We will be loosing all of our great benefits and insurance. We also wont have Clint home with us 4 out of the 7 days. He will be staying out there, and then coming home. I am very sad, and feel this is going to be a challenge for our little family. I think I am stressing most, because I wont have him around when I am having one of those "mommy freak out" moments. I am grateful that we have this opportunity, and that Clint can better his career. I know he has been looking forward to doing more then just maintenance for a long time. I just want him to know how excited we are for him. I am very proud that he is improving his life, skills, and education!

No comments: