This evening was free swim night, at the pool! So my Aunt so graciously came and helped me, so I could take the kids. I really have to say thank you to her. I don't think I could have survived this summer without her help! The kids had so much fun, as usual! Addy is fearless!! She loves the water, she always has! Tyson was a little leery about the big slides, but he was swimming in the shallow areas, and putting his head under. Preston is getting so independent--he put on his life jacket and had a blast! He swam around the lazy river for 30 minutes or more by himself. While my aunt or I walked behind him. Good exercise for us! I took Kaitlon, but she didn't get in, but she sure got splashed! Here are some of my favorite pictures!
I am loving these smiles!!! She smiles so much these days!
The frog slide is an all-time favorite!

Go Preston!!

No comments:
Post a Comment