Well, Clint had this brilliant idea last week. He decided he wanted to take us to Nevada to see where he would be working! On Tuesday, we loaded the 4 children, the pack-and-play, 3 luggage bags, 5 pillows, 4 blankets, some food, water, 3 bags full of little toys, the portable DVD player, 6 movies, Clint, and myself in the van. Then we headed to the middle of no where, Nevada! When I say the middle of no where, I mean it! We had a 2 hour drive to Wendover--then from Wendover it was another 2 hour drive to the Ranch! We got to look at lots of sage brush! The kids did fairly well, considering they were stuck in the car. Preston did get a fever, and threw up 1/2 of the trip! I had a horrible allergy attack!! So that was an adventure in itself!!! We did get to see the Ranch, it was really neat. Although, the town, and the area wasn't that exciting :P! I am glad we had some family time though! We've been working, and doing so much the past couple weeks it was nice to just be together! Here are some pictures we took!
Us in Wendover--taking a photo opp!
the kids!!
More salt! (On the water)

No comments:
Post a Comment