My aunt Allyson won tickets to Todd & Erin's B98.7 slumber party. It's just a girls night out. We drove to Salt Lake to the Hilton where they had the whole upstairs level full of girls stuff. Massages, pedicures, manicures, shopping, food, and CHOCOLATE!!! It was a lot of fun, I think the best part was the fact that I got to get out of the house!
This is me and my Aunt Steph.
Aunt Allyson, Mom, and Kaitlon. She got to come to girls night too! She would have no way to be fed if I left her.
We went and had dinner at the Olive Garden!
It was a fun night. We have never gone out like that before. So it was a great bonding time. You would all be so proud of me too, I only got in one argument with my mother, and it was on the way home. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment