So here are my favorite Christmas books:
The Night Before Christmas, always a classic. We always read it right before bed on Christmas Eve.
This Is the Season. This is a primary song, with art work by Simon Dewey. I love the pictures, and I love the song!!
I Believe In Santa Claus. This book talks about the symbols of Christmas. I love the way this author did this book. It explains to children the importance of the things they see at Christmas.
The Christmas Jars. I read this in November, after a friend of mine told me I didn't have a choice. I loved it!! If you haven't read it, I suggest it. It really makes you think about the importance of everyone during this season, and all year round.


2 comments:
We have that same"The NIght Before Christmas' book. We've read it for the past few years on christmas eve as well. It's a wonderful book. It's not to long and it's not to short and the kids love the pictures.
I might have to borrow some of the other books you wrote about,they look great! I have a few x-mas books I love. Maybe we should swap books for a few days.
sounds like fun! :)
Post a Comment