Well I'm not one that normally does the "April Fools Day" celebrating. Although, when I woke up to 2 inches of snow in my yard (just a guess), I assumed I should do some fooling of my own. Thanks Mother Nature for that wonderful April Fools trick! So for dinner we had chicken nuggets, peas & carrots, and mashed potatoes & gravy!
Look funny?? It's actually coconut donuts, ice cream with Carmel topping, and orange & green Runts candy!
Okay...does he not looked so confused?? Totally priceless!!

Tyson didn't know what to think, but was absolutely certain that those couldn't be real mashed potatoes.
Addy...was really disappointed when she realized they weren't real mashed potatoes. She said, "Ice cream?" In a very surprised, questioning tone.
Then I said, "April Fools!!!!!!!!!!!" The kids thought this was funny, but we're very happy when the pizza man showed up with our real dinner!! :)

1 comment:
So funny! You are so creative and clever. I would have never thought of something like that! I'm surprised they were happy to have real dinner instead of ice cream and candy, even if it was pizza!
Post a Comment