Sunday, March 13, 2011

○Thirty Day Picture Challenge○

Um, I got a little behind. Here we go again….

Day #14: Someone You Could Never Imagine Your Life Without.

025

I have so many friends. All types of friends. I couldn’t pick just one. Now a days I spend most of my “keeping in touch” with them through facebook. However, I couldn’t imagine my life without friends.

Day # 15: Something You Want To Do Before You Die.

writing-a-book

This is so ironic, because I just watched The Bucket List for the first time. (Loved it, too!) I have started making my “list”. Honestly, I would love to write a book before I die. I have several topics in mind to write about, too. I don’t know maybe it will never happen…but at least I have written the story about daily life around the Ferguson household.

Day #16: A Picture Of Someone That Inspires You.

dav elder

I think there have been many people in my life who have inspired me. Young Women’s leaders, ward members, friends, family members, etc… I think those people have always been in my life at the right time and place. Someone who inspires me today, would be, my brother David. He is serving a Full-Time LDS mission. I love hearing his stories, about his mission, the baptisms. He is not a powerful man, just someone setting a righteous example. Someone who is trying to share the gospel and teach what he believes. I wish I could be more like him and be a better example to people. I am so grateful for the blessings of getting to be a “missionary mom”. (I say that because I have spent several years raising/living with/and teaching David) I am so grateful for his work, dedication, and love for the Lord. He inspires me to do better.

Day #17: A Picture Of Something That Has Made A Huge Impact On Your Life Recently.

The-Economy

Definitely the ECONOMY! Between unemployment to rising gas prices…this makes a huge impact on life.

Day #18: A Picture Of Your Biggest Insecurity.

innertube

Obviously if it’s my biggest insecurity I’m not going to take a picture of it! I will tell you though. I hate the inner tube that sits on my waist! It can be a huge factor in how I feel from time to time. Other times I am more patient and know…There is always surgery! Hahah! (Just kidding)

Day #19: A Picture of You When You Were Little.

028

This is me with my cute baby brother, A.J. I think I was probably 3 1/2 or 4…it would have been sometime in the mid 80’s.

Day #20: A Picture Of Somewhere You Would Love To Travel.hawaii_text

Again, Hawaii! I want to go there so badly. Most people want to go to Paris, Italy, Africa. Not me. I am content, at least for now, going to Hawaii. Or even different States. We have so many cool things to see and do in this country!

1 comment:

behoxer said...

I've totally been missing your posts! I'm glad you updated! That's so cool that you want to write a book!