Day #22: A Picture Of Something You Wish You Were Better At.
That would have to be losing weight! I don't know why it is so hard for me to just stick to eating healthy and exercising regularly. I have done better the last 8 months, but I still don't feel like I always do my best! I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that we are ALWAYS on the go.
That would have to be losing weight! I don't know why it is so hard for me to just stick to eating healthy and exercising regularly. I have done better the last 8 months, but I still don't feel like I always do my best! I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that we are ALWAYS on the go.

2 comments:
I bet you are doing great at it, but it's so dang hard to do. That's why I can't stick to it at least.
Post a Comment