Monday, August 3, 2009

Addy's New Hair-Do!

The New Hair-do bug finally bit! I was waiting for it! I always go through this phase either right after I have a baby or right before. You know...the one where you hate the way you look and you just have to change something! Since the magic "take the baby weight off-and it will stay off pill" hasn't yet been invented you resort to cutting your hair! Well I did. I took off about 3 1/2 inches I think. It's basically the same hair cut, just shorter. I needed to chop off some really dried out dead ends! It feels wonderful, much lighter now! Sorry about the pic. I had to resort to the fabulous mirror shot! I took Addyson to get her hair cut too! It again isn't much, just the basic fine baby ends. Daddy says her hair has to be long, so I couldn't do anything too drastic! This way it can hopefully grow better. Melissa did a wonderful job with her! I was very impressed with how entertained she kept her. Addy held pretty still for her too! Here are some cute little pictures of our munchkins first professional hair cut! I think I am going to have to make this a Mommy-Daughter tradition. Thanks Shannon for holding Kaitlon too! :)

We love Melissa! She is awesome!! :)

I love this face!!