Monday, August 3, 2009

Kaitlon's Blessing Day

Yesterday we were able to bless Kaitlon. She was blessed by her dad. It was a beautiful day, and such a sweet blessing. We had lot's and lot's of family up! I am thankful that we have so many great men in our families who were able to stand in for our Kaitlon. I especially want Clint to know how much it means to me that he was able to do this. I love you Clint. Thank you for taking care of us, and for being a great dad! Daddy's sweetheart♥

I was really tired by the end of the day. My hair was unraveling a bit!
Grandpa and Grandma Ferguson


Crazy family pictures, it never fails! We can't ever get a good one these days!

3 comments:

Dani said...

You have such a beautiful family Celeste!

Dan said...

She is beautiful! I love the family pics! :) I can't believe you have 4 kids, when did that happen? Weren't we just in high school last year?

Celeste Ferguson said...

we so were! we need to do that again! as much as i hated it-some of my best memories were early morning seminary with you! :)