So this year Addyson's birthday falls on Thanksgiving. So we decided to celebrate with cake and ice cream this evening. So we did a little family party with my side of the family, and a couple close friends. Addy is getting so cute, she loved it when we sang 'Happy Birthday to you...'
I know she looks angry in this picture, but really she was just trying to blow out her candles!
Here was her cake before we cut it!!
Her present this year was a trike (notice a theme?? when Tyson got his bike...she just kept saying "I bike-I bike")
I think it took 30 min. for her to figure out how to open these, by Christmas I am sure she will be a pro! She got a couple new shirts, a new pair of pants, and PANTIES!!! (Hey diapers are expensive) Tomorrow we will be with Clint's family. So we saved a couple presents for her to open down there with them. I can't believe she is going to be 2! It seems like yesterday they put this sweet baby girl in my arms. She is so full of personality, naughtiness, and joy! I can't imagine life without her.

No comments:
Post a Comment