Sunday, November 8, 2009

Where did the weekend go???

What a crazy weekend this has been!! I feel like I have had no break! Saturday we got up early to go to one of Preston's wrestling tournaments. We got there at 9:30 and didn't leave until 2:50. It was insane!! My poor little Preston, was so exhausted!! I am pleased to say he took 2nd place though!! I am so proud of him. Grandma Ferguson came up, she took tons of pictures. So I will have to post some later. I have to video for Daddy to see, and it's too much to do both, and try to coach him. I am starting to get the hang of the wrestling thing, although I know I still have so much to learn. The we went to a baptism for the little girl I babysit. It was neat to ponder on my own baptism day. My Bishop (who also happened to be my Dad) baptized me 18 years ago. We lived in Washington State. My Grandparents drove all the way from Utah to be there. I was given my first set of scriptures, and my first journal that day. I just remember how wonderful it was, and how great I felt. I was also grateful my kids got to experience it. Especially since next year Preston will turn 8, and have his turn. Today was David's farewell. It was nice to see so many friends, and family come and support him. He of course joked around throughout his talk, but in all seriousness he did a good job. I am looking forward to him going, and think this will be a wonderful learning experience for him. Afterward, we had a big goodbye dinner for him with friends and family. It was fun. (No pictures though, apparently I wasn't thinking) We also did cake, and presents for Grandpa and Tyson. Their birthday's are both this week. So I have to say, I am really looking forward to next weekend...hopefully I can relax, and get some "me time" in. Impossible huh?!? Well I have a busy week ahead of me, so I better go prepare.

No comments: