Saturday, November 21, 2009

Wrestling Tournament # 3

So I have tried a million times to upload the matches, apparently blogger and I are not getting along this evening. I will probably try one more time then give up. This video is when Preston received first. He was grinning ear to ear. He was so proud of himself. We are very thankful for those who helped Preston out. (Clint can't be there to coach him during his matches.) So lot's of the dads have been so willing to help him out. I believe it makes a huge difference for Preston's confidence when others are there cheering him on, and telling him what moves to do. Preston started wrestling in October, and I can see a remarkable difference in his skills. He loves wrestling, and does an awesome job.

2 comments:

Celeste Ferguson said...

Okay folks...I am not with it. Each match was over the allowed megabyte or whatever they are. :P Thats why they wont upload. Silly me.

amity said...

so, so cute!! i miss wrestling so much. jared's brothers wrestled and i enjoyed at least 7 years of wrestling before it came to an end. i wanted to get kasen into the wrestling clinic but was not aware of the signups. next year i will have to call you!!