So I am babysitting this weekend. The kids I sit for stay over night from time to time. We have an air mattress they sleep on when they come. So silly us (or crazy us)--we have misplaced our plug in air pump. I can't find it for the life of me!! (which fits nicely with my new thoughts on life--A:We have too many things for 1 person to keep track of, or B: Too many kids. LOL!) Anyway I figured it would be easier to use the hand air pump then to go to the garage and try to fill it with the air compressor. Well lets just say after about 5 times trying to pump that up- I was done. The kids all wanted to try so I was like go for it. It took them a 1/2 hour. They stood in line, and each got 7 turns. They pumped it completely full of air. It was wonderful that I didn't have to do it. They were having fun so they didn't care. :)


Saturday, November 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
way to keep them busy for awhile. maybe you should pull it out more often. you could probably get more done that way.
Post a Comment