Friday, November 13, 2009

Chuck○E○Cheese Party

Tyson has wanted nothing more then to go to Chuck-E-Cheese for months. We kept putting it off, and finally decided we would go for his birthday! So we called all his cousins, and a few friends, and got together last night. It was the best birthday party I have ever thrown. It was so simple, we handed the kids the tokens, and off they went! I have to say I was impressed...they do a safe kids thing. They stamp the parent with a number, and their kids with the same number. You can't leave until you have been checked. That way nobody can take your kids. Every game is only 1 token too. So it was nice, the kids could play a bunch of games. We of course did cupcakes, and had pizza. It was just really a fun time. Very laid back! These are all of Tyson's cousins (minus the babies)!
These 3 boys have all just turned 5! Tyson was the last one to turn. They are so fun to watch together.

Tyson got some cool presents. He loves them!! Thanks everybody!
Addy said, "It's scary here." Quite funny I think!! She isn't so much into things like this yet!


Playing the arcades!!
Had to get a picture of Chuck-E-Cheese (mainly for my brother A.J.--he scares him--long, but funny story!)


Happy Birthday Tyson!

No comments: