Saturday, November 28, 2009

my bLaCk fRiDaY review...

So I got up on Friday at 2:00am, to hit the biggest sales of the holiday! It was crazy and fun--as always! We hit Carter's first (of course)--I was kinda sad I thought the deals would be better, but I was able to get the boys some new stuff (BOY DO THEY NEED IT!) I got about 15 different items for approx. $5 each. Then to walmart we went...that is always an adventure...isn't it!?! I got everything I went for, except the Wii games. Although, I found better deals on the better games at walmart.com. They have Wii game bundles online. You can pick 2 games for either $20 or $30. So I was pleased. Black Friday has the best movie deals. I could spend all of the Christmas budget on movies, but I have to pace myself. So I got the ones I thought we would watch most. Target had the best movie deals by far!! Then after that I think we hit every other store possible! I went back to walmart later, I always find it hilarious how the toy things you think will be gone, are still there later. Then you ask yourself "Why did I get up so early?" So I finally got home at 5:00 pm. I even stayed within budget, and I am pleased to say I am done with the kids!! YAY!! I love going, and still think it's worth it, for the majority! :)

No comments: