Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Goodbye David...

Tonight we said our "goodbyes" to David. Tomorrow he enters the MTC, to become a full time missionary. I was able to go to a "grown-up" goodbye dinner. We went to Timbermine, very yummy- as usual. My 2 extra brothers came, plus my real brothers, my Mom, my Dad, and Mary. Dave of course was silly, which I will miss. Then we came home where he was able to say goodbye to the kids. Addy wouldn't hug him. She thinks it's a game, she doesn't understand. It's kinda sad that when he returns she probably wont remember him. My boys look up to him, so that was a little sad. :( He has been a huge help to me throughout the years, and although we fight and argue....I will miss him, and love him very much. I am proud of his choice, and can't wait to hear about his experiences. The last picture he took with my boys, and the kids I babysit. He will miss them!! Good luck David, and Return With Honor!




No comments: