Saturday, September 26, 2009

•3 months old, and growing•

Can you believe it's been 3 months since Kaitlon was born?? I can't!! She is getting so big, and so smart! I just can't believe how the time has flown!! Here are her 3 month snapshots!! I am not sure what her weight, and height are. I am guesstimating between 10-12lbs. !! She is my best eater, by far! She still gets up at least once, usually twice a night to eat. I am so looking forward to rice cereal! She is full of smiles, and just has the most happy, peaceful spirit about her! :) She loves her crib mobile, oh and speaking of...we have made the transition of sleeping in mom and dad's room to her bedroom! She loves watching the mobiles, and objects. She can grip toys, but doesn't hold them for long. She loves being cuddled, and held. She loves it when people talk to her! When she has tummy time, she usually can roll herself to her back. Sometimes she doesn't though. She is just a sweet, sweet baby! I love her bunches! ♥


No comments: