So it turns out our computer is on it's last leg. We aren't sure what to do at this point. If we should try and get geek squad to fix it, or if we should just try and buy a new one. So until we decided I may not be blogging very much! Right now I am using my brother's laptop. Hopefully, I can check in every once in a while. It's so frustrating not having a computer or one that works well.
This weekend was busy as always. On Saturday, David and I shared great bonding moments watching our 2 favorite teams play their first games of the season. Michigan won, but unfortunately Virginia Tech's luck wasn't so great :( !! There is always next game Hokie Fans!! Sunday was neat, I took the kids down to Lehi to attend a baby blessing (their cousin Brigham). The kids did pretty well considering we had to get up early, and sit quietly. Then we went back to our church, and they announced David's mission call. We also were able to hear David bare his testimony, and that was really nice. Except for the part where he told our whole ward I had too may kids. He did mean it with love, and it was pretty funny! Then on Monday Clint was home again--YAY!! We went down to the Ferguson's to have family pictures taken, and to BBQ!! It was nice to be able to visit with the sister-in-laws, and Clint's family. We don't get to see them as often as we would like. I think the family pictures are going to be cute, but I haven't seen them yet. Kaitlon was having a rough time. So was Addy come to think of it. It was just hot and overwhelming for them I think. I can't wait to see them though. I did take some of my own pictures of the kids, but I don't dare put them on here on A.J.'s computer--he's onry! Love you brother!! So hopefully we will get this computer problem solved quickly!!

No comments:
Post a Comment