Wednesday, September 30, 2009

*cupcake creations*

The other night when I was babysitting, I thought it would be a fun activity to let the kids make cupcakes. So we decided to do a Halloween theme...since it's just around the corner. The kids helped me make the mix. After they baked, the kids frosted, and decorated their own. We used orange frosting, Halloween sprinkles, and plastic spiders (for the full effect)! I even found cute little cupcake papers with bats, and ghosts, etc... on them! The best part, of course, was eating them!

1 comment:

amity said...

you are such a cute mom and sitter!! you amaze me that you do so many crafts with your sweet children. i need to let go and just have fun with my kids more often. you are an inspiration.

hey what is the story behind your family halloween picture at the top of your blog?