I just had to blog about yesterday! I don't know why...I think I mainly use this blog to keep in touch with people, and also so that I can journal all the events in our family life. I am really interested in having my blog backed up into a book. So if anyone knows some good deals, or more information about that please share!! :)
Anyways...we went to Lehi for like seriously the 5th time in 2 weeks. We normally don't do that! Clint's very best friend growing up--well his dad passed away. So we had the opportunity to go to the viewing, and support them. It's always interesting to take the kids to viewings. As hard as it can be, it always presents the opportunity to discuss the Resurrection, and explain to my children what happens when we die. To my surprise as we were leaving, Preston was explaining it to Tyson. He told him, "Tyson, when we die, our spirits leave our bodies. Our spirit goes to heaven, and our bodies stay in the ground, until we are resurrected, and we get to be with Heavenly Father again. Then our body, and our spirit come together. And Tyson, our bodies can't move without our spirits." I was very impressed with Preston. Again, I am thankful for that little moment I could have to teach my children the principals of our gospel. I also have to say a big thank-you to Rebecca, Lori, and Grandma for watching our kids, so Clint and I could go to the temple. It was a very nice afternoon. We appreciate the help!!

1 comment:
I've thought about having our blog turned in to a book as well. I've been given a few ideas from friends I'll share with you when I see you next time.
Post a Comment