Thursday, September 3, 2009

The New Rule at Our House!!

I told my hubby this evening, that if he was going to continue to get himself injured, that we had to have a consequence for it! So I decided for every injury, ticket, or accident....I get a present. For those of you who don't know my husband very well, this situation has a tendency to happen frequently. :) So after he had his horse injury stapled shut this evening, I got me a present!! Since he has been injured twice, within like what 3 weeks?, I decided I deserved this new Cricut Cartridge. It's adorable!! It was on sale too! Clint doesn't like this new rule so much, but I love it!
And well, I figure one of two things will happen: 1-He will stop getting hurt, speeding, etc... or 2-At least when the negative event happens, I will get a positive reward out of it! :P Love you dear!!

No comments: