Friday, September 11, 2009

My New Computer

Well after much debate...we decided to get a new computer!! It was going to be over $200.00 to fix our old one. Just to get it running again, it would have cost more to get the programs we needed put back on! We were able to get a great deal on this one at Best Buy. It was more cost efficient in the long run to do this. It also meets the needs we have in our family. It will be helpful as Clint starts back to school, too!! Then I can blog as well. :) So I am thrilled. This is the first computer we have ever bought, we've always just taken everyones hand-me-down ones. So we are both excited, and looking forward to being able to figure it all out! :) So since Clint is at work this weekend, I am going to try and get everything blogged!! :)

No comments: