Friday, September 18, 2009

Letter Formation Sayings

alphabet Pictures, Images and PhotosThis blog post is for all of you that I have taught with over the years, and all of you that have kids learning to write! Preston still struggles with lowercase d, and lowercase b. When he writes a lot of times, he flip flops them in the word. For example the word "down" he has a tendency to write it as "bown". He started spelling tests this week. I was so worried that he was going to flip flop the letters, then mis-spell. So I found a website that has cute little sayings to help children remember letter formation. It seemed to help him as we were mock testing this week. I just wanted to share! This is the preschool teacher in me!! I hate to see kids struggle, and try to come up with ways to help them love learning. So if you're in my situation or will be soon, or you teach I recommend checking it out! :) http://www.littlegiraffes.com/abc_letterformationpoems.html

No comments: