Over the next several weeks, our family will have pictures done 3 different times. Clint's sister, Lisa, and my brother David, are both leaving on missions. So of course the families want updated pictures. We just had family pictures done with Clint's family. They turned out adorable.(I will post them--after we decide which ones to buy!) Clint's cousin is a photographer, she did a wonderful job, and is so patient with everyone. There were 11 grand kids all under the age of 8 (I think), all 3 brothers, their 3 wives, Clint, me, Larry & Susan, and Clint's 4 sisters. So we had a big group. I don't know how she did it! She's amazing. I just had to take the opportunity to snap a few myself. It was such a cute setting for pictures. :) So here are some favorites!


Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment