I can't believe I forgot to blog about this!! Last weekend (while babysitting) I decided it would be fun to go to the park. My dilemma was, that I had all 6 kids, only 5 children seats in my van, and no one else was home to help drive. So my brilliant idea was to walk all 6 children to the park near our house. Okay, so it's a block up, and SEVERAL blocks over!! I didn't think it would take as long as it would, but we left the house at 11:45, we spent 30 minutes at the park, and we returned home at 1:45. Which means we walked 90 minutes total!!!!! CrAzY!! Well it was an experience for sure, but I think I don't want to do it again! :)


They had a blast though, and that's what matters!

1 comment:
Its really good that you enjoyed at park.
Domain registration india
Post a Comment