Sunday, June 27, 2010

A “Berry” Happy Birthday!

Kaitlon turned 1 on Saturday! 003   012 011050 054 059061  070   077      001074                 076007 008 006

For her birthday we went to the Riverdale Park & Splash Pad. It was a lot of fun! We had tons of family come! I did a Strawberry Themed party. I know…what 1 year old needs a huge party?! I can’t help it! I tried to keep it simple, and then the Party Planner in me comes out. I made her cake this year. I actually did it without any help! (I’m a little proud) I also made her cupcakes, and the cupcake toppers.  I kept the polka-dot, strawberry, red theme for everything. From her swimsuit to her wrapping paper. (Which was left over from Christmas) Then I gave out little party favors. They said, “It was “Berry” sweet of you to come to my party. Love, Kaitlon” I filled them with a variety of Strawberry Candy. We did Strawberry Lemonade Slushies, but it was warm enough that the slushie didn’t stay slushed. She got lot’s of clothes!! A pop up toy!! A baby swing set!! Then she also got her first baby!! I did learn a lesson from this, don’t plan a party during naptime! And don’t forget the poor baby’s bottle! :/ ~Live & Learn~ Thanks again to EVERYONE who came, and supported us. I can’t believe she turned 1. It makes me a little sad. I think it’s made me realize I will probably have more children, but NOT for a long time! :) Happy “Berry” 1st Birthday Kaitlon!! We love you!

No comments: