
It's hard to believe that Clint, and I have been married for 9 years-- today! I got to thinking a lot about where we started, and how far we have come, and what is still in store for us. I am so grateful for the fact that we weren't just married for time, but for eternity. It has really put into perspective different situations that have come our way, and helped me gain a deeper love, and appreciation for Clint. I can't believe we have gone from two of us, to six of us in 9 years! I so so love our children, and look forward to having our family complete (someday!). :) So here are some interesting tidbits. Over the past 9 years...We have owned our own home, lived in several tiny apartments, rented this house--and lived with family. Clint has had several(8-9 I think) jobs, all bettering his career, and our family. Gone through 5 years of school, and many more to follow. We have had 5 different cars, and 1 motorcycle. AND we have paid nearly too much in medical bills--thanks honey ;)!!! (Just had to throw that in there to tease Clint) All in all we have grown together, and everyday is an adventure. I look forward to what's in store in the next 9 years! Clint, I love you. I am so glad that you picked me to be your eternal companion. Happy Anniversary--babe!

1 comment:
So sweet! Congrats!!
Post a Comment