Wednesday, June 2, 2010

○NiFtY & ThRifTY○

So I have a new addiction...I think it's a little funny. I have become obsessed with shopping at thrift stores. ;) It all started with my friend telling me about this thing she found at the DI, and a few other things she found online at KSL. So I thought to myself...hmmm maybe I should check those things out. Well we aren't in debt over any of this, by any means. I do however find myself frequently stopping to see what's out, or checking KSL once or twice a week. Here are some of my finds...$3.00 necklace at the DI...never been worn.
Corner Baker's Rack $20.00 on KSL
$5.00 shower curtain off of KSL. That match my old bathroom rug, and shower hooks I have been saving!! (See picture below)

$1.00 Little Tykes Instrument toy at the DI. Looks like no one ever played with it. Addyson really wanted it....and hasn't put it down!

This shelf was $5.00 at the DI. I decorated it with our stuff, and it now has a home in our living room.
So that's a total of $34.00 for all that stuff. Sure beats walmart's rollback prices ;)!

No comments: