Monday, June 7, 2010
Oh, Clint! WARNING: Nasty Pictures
So...the next day after our little cabin adventure...Clint's leg looked like this:

After much persuasion, and the fact that he couldn't walk, I sent him to the Doctor. They did x-rays, and gave him an exam. He did not break it, but the bruising is so deep!! He prescribed him an antibiotic, and a pain killer, then sent him home with strict instructions to ice it 7-8 times daily. He also warned Clint that if the pressure got too bad, he would have to go to the ER to have it lanced open, and relieve the pressure. So do any of you remember the deal I have with Clint?? He gets hurt, and goes to the doctor, then I get a present!! So any suggestions?? ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This is a big one!It has to be something nice;) Something just for u.
A blog book (if you haven't already made yourself one).
Post a Comment