Addyson is becoming such a girlie-girl! I am LOVING every minute of it too! My favorite age to teach preschool is ages 3-5. Addy is just right around the corner from turning 3! She loves the color pink, and she adores those pink flip flops! I went to check on her this evening after putting her to bed. There they were-- on her feet!! She must have gotten out of bed, gone to the closet, and put them on. I don’t think many 2 yr. olds do that! :)
I have been meaning to blog about some cute things she has been doing lately. So here they are:
Sunday, during Sacrament Meeting, she finds a crayon. She then starts to “paint” A.J.’s fingernails. Then she says, “They have to dry.” , and begins blowing them for him. Then after she finishes…she looks at him, and says, “Now your toes!”
Lately if I ask Addyson for help, she looks at me and says, “I can’t. I’m busy. And I have had a long day!”
My favorite…I have been getting migraines really bad recently. So the other night I had one. The kids wanted to go somewhere, and I told them my head was hurting, blah, blah, blah. So the next morning she says, “Is your headache gone?—Cause mine headache is hurting.”
She is growing up before my eyes! I love her bunches!!

No comments:
Post a Comment