Wednesday: The Living Planet Aquarium.
So much fun! My kids had a blast!! All 4 of them. I recommend going!! We spent about $50.00 total. Which got us in, and fed us lunch in their cafe. It was yummy food, but over priced. They had animals to touch, games to play, and story time. It was a blast!!


The Jellie Fish ROCKED!!
2 comments:
I love going to the aquarium. Did you get season passes? What is nice about those is if you go twice they are paid for. How nice of you to take the week off to be with your kids!
Rebecca,
I thought about getting the season passes---but Sandy isn't very close. It seems like whenever we are down there we are doing family stuff. So I decided not to this time. Maybe in the future though! Call me next time you go. We'd love to do it again! The kids can't wait to take Clint!
Post a Comment