Since Clint and I went to St. George...I thought it was only fair to give the kids some sort of vacation. So I decided to take the week off, and have a "stay-cation" with the kids. We have planned some of our favorite things to do all week long. So here was Tuesday's activity. We got home so late on Monday-- that we decided the sprinklers would be fun! Plus, it gave me time to un-pack, and try to get some stuff done. Kellan (our neighbor, and Preston's friend) came down. They played outside for hours. They even made their own water park with the swing set.

It was too cold for Addy, and she was so emotional. She put herself to bed. The only nap she's had all week.
Later that evening we got in our jammies, rented movies, and got ice cream. Kaitlon got spoiled!!It was fun...I missed my kiddies! :)
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment